You can donate in a number of ways:
One off donations
There many easy ways to make a one off donation:
- Secure online donations
- Phone 07 3273 0000 (credit card only)
- Mail this form with your details on it (credit card or cheque). Please note we do not advise you send cash to us through the mail. We cannot guarantee it will arrive at our office
- Visit Autism Queensland’s Head Office in Sunnybank (credit card, cheque or cash)
- Electronically transfer funds directly into our bank account
Account Name: Autism Queensland Inc.
BSB: 034 109 (Westpac)
Account Number: 130 277
Reference: Your name
(Please call 07 3273 0000 if you would like your direct debit to go to a specific service/department).
Our payroll giving program enables you to make a regular contribution each pay period to Autism Queensland. Payroll giving is a simple yet effective way to regularly donate, and once established provides both Autism Queensland and participants with a low cost and low maintenance way to support the essential services and programs in our most critical areas.
A staff payroll giving program results in an automatic tax deduction for employees, without the need to keep receipts. You can choose where to direct your donation. All donors have the option of making a general donation to Autism Queensland, or a specific donation to one of the following:
- Adult Services
- Brighton and Sunnybank School
- Centre of Excellence Cairns
- The John Villiers Centre of Excellence Rockhampton
- Outreach and Training Programs
- Research and Development
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Please note 100% of your donation will be transferred directly to your chosen area. No administration fees are taken from contributions.
No amount is too small to make a positive difference to the lives of those living with Autism.
If you would like to register yourself for payroll giving to Autism Queensland please ask your payroll department to contact Autism Queensland on (07) 3273 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit the Workplace Giving section of this website.