Make a Donation
Thank you for your interest in donating to Autism Queensland. Your support will provide vital funding that will enable us to deliver much-needed education and therapy services to people living with Autism, as well as help us support their families and friends.
You have the option of making a general donation to Autism Queensland (your donation will go to where it’s needed most at the time), or a specific donation to one of the following Autism Queensland services/departments:
- Adult Services
- Brighton & Sunnybank Schools
- Centre of Excellence Far North Queensland
- John Villiers Centre of Excellence Central Queensland
- Autism Queensland North Queensland (Mackay)
- Outreach and Training Programs
- Research and Development
- Early Intervention Programs
- Adolescent Programs
Examples of what your donation can do:
- $25 buys a new children’s game or puzzle used to develop their communication skills
- $250 provides teachers with up-to-date Autism-specific educational books, equipment and materials for assessment and intervention
- $500 will supply new sensory equipment to children used during occupational therapy sessions
- $1500 will buy communication software that will enable children to understand and cope with stressful everyday events
- $5000 supplies new laptops and software for Autism Queensland staff, used to prepare resources for parents to assist their children at home
All financial donations over $2 are tax deductible.
There many ways to donate
- Secure online donations (see below)
- Phone 07 3273 0000 (credit card only)
- In person at 437 Hellawell Rd, Sunnybank Hills, Brisbane (at reception) (credit card, cheque or cash)
- Transfer funds directly into our bank account:
Account Name: Autism Queensland Inc.
BSB: 034 109 (Westpac)
Account Number: 130 277
Reference: Your name
Donations over $2 are tax deductible. A receipt will automatically be sent to you by return email. Thank you for your generosity.
All donations are processed through our shopping cart, which uses the secure Payway payment method.